[Erp5-dev] to Role or Not to Role - this is a question

Tomasz Brzezina tomasz at brzezina.pl
Sat Mar 8 12:32:41 CET 2008

I wonder if I should use Role property or should I make definitely new role.

for now persons in my database can have such roles: staff, merchant and
customer. But one person can be (staff AND customer) OR (merchant AND
customer) OR staff OR merchant OR customer. So i made multilistfield and
it works perfectly. But I'm afraid, that erp5 use role property for some
processes so maybe better is to make new property and leave role alone
(not use it at all)

--
T.