[Erp5-dev] External Validator on listbox editable fields

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Thu Mar 6 13:53:09 CET 2008

Hello,

Is it supported to have External Validator attached to field, which is
associated with listbox Editable fields?

If on that field I choose required, than this field is required.

But when I attach script test_py:

##parameters=value, request, **kwargs
script.log(value)
script.log(request)

return 0

as External Validator for that field nothing appears in
logs and form is valid (setting required to any value is meaningless).

Used revision: 18850. Is it a bug, feature or known limitation?

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.