[Erp5-dev] Invoice line and resource acqusition from transaction

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Fri Jan 18 15:44:47 CET 2008

Hello,

Invoice Line has resource category to be related with resource. Same
category is on Purchase/Sale Invoice Transaction. If it's set, then
this category is (wrongly - am I right?) acquired by Invoice Line.

Well, solution something like this:

InvoiceLine_init:
context.edit(resource = portal_categories/category_with_empty_title)

might be used to hide this problem.

But isn't there any good solution? Some kind of programmable
acquisition magic?

PS. I've searched erp5-report if this problem was solved, but as there
is no full text indexing of svn changes, I might have miss such fix.

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.