[Erp5-dev] Erp5 broken after installing erp5_forge

Jacek Medrzycki jacek at erp5.pl
Fri Nov 2 13:28:58 CET 2007

ericdes pisze:
> I tried to install erp5_forge from the repository but it went into an error and
> the site is now broken. What are the steps to fix it?

I know from Your previous post that You have installed erp5 from
Mandriva rpms. Have You then updated your site to the latest revision
(there is an svn_update script in repository which would do that).
If not, and if You tried to install current erp5_forge from svn, then
perhaps the rest of the site is too old.
This is a guess only, I cannot tell for sure.

J.