[Erp5-dev] TimerService ip patch and other patches

Rafael Monnerat rafael at nexedi.com
Fri Oct 19 16:59:48 CEST 2007

are you using Timeservice from nexedi svn? if yes, you can submit one
patch using svn diff ...

Like this:

svn up TimerService
svn diff  TimerService >> MyPatchToTimeService.patch

and send it to this mailling list.

Rafael Monnerat

PS.: I think that should be added GuidelinesForCommunityContributions or
something similar at wiki.