[Erp5-dev] Problem by installing ERP5 on Mandriva 2007.0

Abdeldjebar Redouane a_red at gmx.net
Wed Oct 17 22:12:51 CEST 2007

Hi,

I follow the installation found in the wikibook page but I have the same effect like before.
I becam errors by create an user manager zope like "ERROR Zope Could not import Products.CMFActivity".
I attach two files, the first contents the output of "zopectl adduser zope zope".
the second file contents the output of "zopectl foreground".

Regards,
Abdel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------