[Erp5-dev] Order Builder some questions

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Wed Oct 3 18:23:39 CEST 2007

Hello,

On 2007-09-27, 13:12:35
Łukasz Nowak <lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl> wrote:

(...)

I've modifified OrderBuilder.py much more than yesterday. I'm attaching
it as full file, not a diff, unit test for functionality which is (I
assume) needed is attached.

min_flow - I assumed it is MOQ - minimum order quantity - so if there
is lack of 5 resources, and MOQ = 7 then system will get 7, but if
there is lack of 8 - 8 will be purchased

max_delay - no change, but I re-enabled getNextNegativeInventoryDate -
and tested a little.

As I wasn't able to find any test for OrderBuilder I've created
skeleton from scratch. If anyone will confirm my predicate usage I'll
write some unit test for it.

Comments are welcome.

``Use the Source, Luke...''