[Erp5-dev] How to build and deploy ERP5 on zope on Windows XP

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Wed Oct 3 10:37:00 CEST 2007

Hello,

On 2007-10-02, 16:43:44
a_red at gmx.net wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am new on erp5 I have some questions:
>
> 1. Is there a forum for erp5?

AFAIK all discussion about ERP5 is on erp5-users, erp5-dev and on
special wiki pages.

> 2. Is there any documentation for erp5 on the technical site
> (architectur, which components exist, interaction between these
> components etc.)?

AFAIK not too much. Go thorough wiki pages[1] and look at old ERP5
community site[2] to obtain such knowledge. If you have any questions
try first to search erp5-dev and erp5-users archives [3][4] and then
post them on appropriate.

> 3. How can I build erp5 from the svn on Windows XP.
> 4. How can I deploy it on zope?

To build ERP5 on Windows you'll need to follow source code
instructions, which are on wiki[5]. Few tips are in lists archives.

If I may share my opinion - if you do not know ERP5 know, the best idea
[tm] is to download LiveCD[6] and play with it.

Anyway - good luck :)

> Thanks
> red

[1] http://www.erp5.org/