[Erp5-dev] Simulation and related issues documentation

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Wed Sep 26 12:03:36 CEST 2007

Hello,

On ERP5's wiki there are some pages concerning simulation system -
Simulation Movements, Rules, Applied Rules, etc.

While working with ERP5 I've get deeper and deeper into simulations
(but still not deep enough, of course ;) ) and I wonder if it would be
good to create wikipage which would document simulation - not as
discussions, which need deep knowledge, but as HowTo or other kind of
documentation-like page.

Simulation documentation would describe why simulations are used, what
are its restrictions, how to analyse them, how they are used in code.

I'd like to startup that page. Please let me know what do you think
about it and what shall be such descriptive page name - HowToSimulation
does not sounds good for me.

``Use the Source, Luke...''