[Erp5-dev] Sale Invoice Transaction - different behavoiur

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Mon Sep 24 10:28:06 CEST 2007

Hello,

On 2007-09-21, 11:11:26
Łukasz Nowak <lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl> wrote:
(...)
> Small addition - I've played more with this issue, and what I've
> observed that no simulations are updated when Purchase/Sale Invoice
> Transaction are based on Purchase/Sale Packing Lists.
>
> properties used: start/stop date of invoice, quantity, price of
> invoice lines.
>
> I'll try to figure out more and share with experience.

I'm pretty shocked right now...

When Sale Invoice Transaction is created by hand its applied rule is
'portal_rules/default_invoice_rule', but when it is created by starting
Sale Packing List its applied rule is
'portal_rules/default_invoicing_rule'.

Why it is done so? I'm able to find out why in one case is one Rule
chosen and why another, but _why_ Sale Invoice Transaction has
different rules applied?

``Use the Source, Luke...''