[Erp5-dev] grouping_reference - invoices and payments - any documentation?

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Wed Sep 19 10:45:39 CEST 2007

Hello,

I've seen that grouping_reference property might be used to associate
invoices and payments to have ability to relate them to check, eg. if
invoice is paid.

After grepping products with "egrep '[gG]rouping_?[Rr]eference'" I've
found quite...cryptic unit tests which are using this property (read
it: I see them, I'm able to read them, but (at least for now) I'm not
able to make any assumptions basing on them).

Right now I'm playing with original erp5_accounting to figure out
proper usage of grouping_reference property, but it would be fantastic
to read _anything_ about usage of this property. I wouldn't ask if
there would be any references to this property on wiki or obsolete cps
pages, but there not any...

``Use the Source, Luke...''