[Erp5-dev] Sale Invoice Transaction - different behavoiur

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Thu Sep 13 14:28:45 CEST 2007

Hello,

Here's my scenario:

SIT-1 generated by by SPL-1, which has SPLL with resource R, price 10,
quantity 20

SIT-2 made by hand, which has SIT-IL with resource R, price 10,
quantity 20

SIT-1 and SIT-2 is in planned state.

I've got properly configured Invoice Transaction Rule - so after
expanding SIT-1 and SIT-2 I've got nice simulations related to accounts
- to generate ATL after confirming invoice.

1) Changing quantity/price on SIT1-IL do not change related simulation
movements, which applied rule is Invoice Transaction Rule.

2) Changing quantity/price on SIT2-IL (those w/o causality) change
related simulation movements, which applied rule is Invoice Transaction
Rule.

So in 1) after confirming I've got "improper" values of ATL, in case 2)
everything is ok.

I thought that in both scenarios behaviour of system will be the same.
Before digging more into it I'd like to know, what is wrong? Is it bug,
feature, it comes from idea, or something? I'll try to find out "where"
above difference in code has a place, but tip about it would be great.

Legend:
  ATL - Accounting Transaction Line
  SIT - Sale Invoice Transaction
  SIT[n]-IL - Invoice [n] Line