[Erp5-dev] Debian and Ubuntu - problem with testcase

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Tue Sep 11 09:56:07 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm successfully running ERP5 development system on Debian/Ubuntu. For
now I'm using hand-made tar.gz from Nexedi's src.rpm, converted by
alien, as it was noted on erp5-users[1]

Right now I'm quite ready to provide and maintain .deb packages of ERP5
system, but I've got only one problem, which I cannot resolve - with
zopetestcase. Only comment about it I found on Nexedi's SVN
repository[2], but that do not help me too much.

Adding ZopeTestCase-0.9.8 (from Nexedi's repository) ends up with
attached traceback.

Used environment:
Ubuntu Feisty (same problem on Dapper, Edgy, Debian Sid, Sarge, Etch)
Python 2.4.4 (#2, Apr 12 2007, 21:03:11) [GCC 4.1.2 (Ubuntu
4.1.2-0ubuntu4)]
Zope 2.7.8-final, python 2.4.4, linux2

I've googled a little with this traceback, but I haven't found any
clues.

Thanks for any help,
Luke

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.zope.erp5.general/265