[Erp5-dev] Using some global actions for actions common to all portal types

Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz mikolaj at erp5.pl
Thu Sep 6 16:32:49 CEST 2007

On Monday 13 August 2007 16:13, Jérome Perrin wrote:
> Jean-Paul Smets a écrit :
> > Quick note:
> >     about Print "action", is it still possible to override the default
> > print action ?
> > (it OK for me to keep the default one in second).
>
> Actions from portal types will always be displayed before global
> actions, but they will not replace global action.
> This means that if you define a custom print (or search, export ...)
> action for a given portal type, your portal type action will be the one
> selected by default.

Should it be enough if I just add the 'print' action to the portal type, or do
I have to configure something for the form to execute my action not the
global one?
I've added 'print' action (as object_print category) to Sale Invoice
Transaction portal type, but clicking the printer icon still executes
standard Base_print ....

Mikolaj