[Erp5-dev] Zelenium/Selenium Update

Rafael Monnerat rafael at nexedi.com
Tue Sep 4 14:48:10 CEST 2007

Hi,

I started to look some solution for my issue that was how test bloc
position at planning box. And I found (thanks to Zelinium list) one
zelenium branche that uses the latest Selenium (version 0.8.1).

I tested and seems works as before with new cool features (cool for
planning box). Is it possible to start to use these version instead the
currently one at ERP5?

BTw, I'm commiting some zelenium tests at erp5_ui_test, everybody feel
free to review it and propose changes if needed.

See you,

Rafael Monnerat