[Erp5-dev] Organisation's inventory

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Mon Jul 16 11:24:40 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm playing a little with Organisation's inventory. One thing, which
makes me wonder is lack of Organisation_viewInventory or such, so I
created one (attached). It is done bad, very bad...

I like to look at examples to understand better ideas in system, but in
this case there aren't any... Are there any guidelines about asking
inventories? Or any ready forms/scripts which do it? I read
ERP5/Tools/SimulationTool get*Inventory* methods and its description,
but this knowledge is only theoretical - sometimes I do not know what
shall be "correct" results of invocation (yes, sure, I should
understand it by looking at code deeper and deeper...but, maybe
someone have some time to make any introduction into it?).

Any tips, suggestions, links welcome.

PS. To install this BT w/o problems create ventis_trade portal skin.
PPS. If there is such form of this kind for nodes, please, show it to me
- I wasn't able to find it.

``Use the Source, Luke...''