[Erp5-dev] graph drawer for objects in ERP5

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Fri Jun 29 11:50:39 CEST 2007

Hello,

On 2007-06-29, 11:41:46
Jean-Paul Smets <jp at nexedi.com> wrote:

> Hi Luke,
>
> I will not be able to look at your contrib immediately but I like so
> much the idea and I want to thank you. I have always wanted something
> like that.
> BTW, are elements on the graph clickable (with a URL) ?

They will be - I think it is possible - same as dony in Doxygen.
I'll first have to manage create form (as like View Metadata) for it -
some steps (kwargs in generating .pot files) are ready.
Also some cleanups are needed, work is in progress. I'm using it
currently to catch up simulations and understand productions orders, or
any objects, which relations to other objects are complicated enough.

BTW - other file formats are also avaiable - like PostScript.

I think such tool might be used as helper for entry users and
documentation screens.

``Use the Source, Luke...''