[Erp5-dev] invoice payment workflow - implementation questions

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Thu Jun 28 10:45:01 CEST 2007

Hello,

I've seen that on some revision 11639 there is support for
property payment_state on Invoice Transactions.

In erp5_accounting_l10n_fr_m9.bt5 there is invoice_payment_workflow,
but none is on erp5_accounting.

I'm going to implement such workflow and - if possible - made it
acceptable for erp5_accounting BT5.

So, I've got some questions:

 - is workflow made in m9 BT5 a best one?
 - are there any implementation documents/discussion for such workflow?
 - shall it be automatic invoked workflow (eg. if all related Payment
Transactions are in some state and some other conditions,
invoice_payment_workflow is moved to cleared)
 - any tips?

Right now I'm digging through m9 BT5, but I do not know if shall I
treat it as reference implementation.

``Use the Source, Luke...''