[Erp5-dev] Deleted - how to make invisible?

Shresth K shresth.k at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 20:21:52 CEST 2007

Hello,

With reference to the mail
http://www.erp5.org/pipermail/erp5-dev/2006-September/000678.html

Here is the rule we are going towards after much discusion:
	1- objects which are handled by workflows can not be deleted: deletion is
part of the workflow (ie. the document lifecycle) and must therefore be
implemented by a workflow action which may for example move the object to
an "archived" state (invisible)

I have managed to get the first part working and objects with workflows can
now be marked as 'Deleted'. But, where is the magic for the "archival" or
"invisible" happening? In the context of Business templates, I can see that
the objects marked as 'Deleted' are no longer visible but  how and where is
the logic/code for the same, remains a mystery. Any pointers in this
direction shall be most welcome.

Thanks,
Shresth