[Erp5-dev] Autostarting konqueror on ERP5 Live CD - how?

Jacek Medrzycki jacek at erp5.pl
Mon Jun 25 13:44:22 CEST 2007

I've got somehow silly question, I'm afraid, but I can not figure out
how it is done. On ERP5 Live CD the konqueror starts automagically when
the KDE session for user is opened. However, as I see, it's neither with
.kde/Autostart, nor with the session management (konqueror starts even
when "start with new session" is checked in KDE Session Manager). So
where is this automatic startup configured?

Regards, Jacek.