[Erp5-dev] BaseTrade*_FiledLibrary - date-time fields

Shresth K shresth.k at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 17:40:16 CEST 2007

On 19/06/07, Pelletier Vincent <vincent at nexedi.com> wrote:
> Le Mardi 19 Juin 2007 17:35, Shresth K a écrit:
--snip--
> Thanks for your - future - contribution !
>
> When you click on the "Subversion" tab, the business template gets rebuilt
and
> exported to the working copy. So once the diff tree gets displayed, that
> export is over and you can get the text diff by issuing the usual "svn
diff"
> command in the working copy.
>
> If you did not install the business template from the same working copy,
it is
> very likely that the diff will be poluted by reversed patches. It would be
> much appreciated if you clean the diff before sending it, or at least
> restrict it to the files you modified (they should be somewhere below the
> SkinTemplateItem folder).

This is the strategy I decided to follow:
1. "svn up" for the latest erp5_trade BT
2. In the template tool download by providing URL and then Install it (This
happened smoothly, with several objects being Backed up, removed, upgraded
as per default options)
3. Made the changes to the ERP5 Forms that I thought were wrong (Till here
everything is smooth)
4. Copy/Paste the Installed erp5_trade BT or download the same erp5_tarde BT
from the same URL as above, and check the Subversion tab (This results in
the error below)

Site Error

Error Type: IOError
Error Value: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/var/lib/zope/Constraint/DuplicateInventory.py'

As it is evident, it seems the latest erp5_trade bt has broken a few things
as DuplicateInventory.py was removed. Even by manual addition, to advance
forward, I landed up with several portal_workflow_chains missing.

Have I done anything wrong or is the latest erp5_trade a bit broken(ulikely
as I see that the Unit tests a going through fine)?

Shresth