[Erp5-dev] priced quantity on Supply Line

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Wed Jun 20 14:26:44 CEST 2007

Hello,

I've found that user interface gives possibility to define priced
quantity on Resource and on Supply Line. And priced_quantity property is
associated with Supply Line type.

But it is working only on Resource - it is not possible to fetch priced
quantity price from Supply Line.

Is it not implemented yet? Shall it be implemented?

Right now I'm playing to patch SupplyLine.py to support priced quantity
same as in Resource (patching getPrice function) but well...code do not
give me idea of fetching price from Supply Line. Is there any
documentation/discussion about it? I've searched cps.erp5.org for
'priced quantity' but without success..

Thanks,

``Use the Source, Luke...''