[Erp5-dev] Problem with expanding AR after upgrade

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Tue Jun 12 13:26:15 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade to HEAD revision of Nexedi sources.

After successful upgrade of all products, installation of
erp5_mysql_innodb_catalog, upgrade of erp5_core and erp5_xhtml_style I
run script:
for applied_rule in [q.getObject() for q in
context.portal_simulation.searchFolder(limit=9999999999,portal_type='Applied Rule')]:
  print '%s sent to activities'%(applied_rule.getRelativeUrl(),)
  applied_rule.activate().expand(force=1)
return printed

To reexpand all applied rules. Such script run cleanly on old version,
but after upgrade I've got on some ARs such problem:

Failed Processing Activity

Document: /erp5/portal_simulation/90
Method: expand
Exception: exceptions.NotImplementedError Can not create a compensation
movement for portal_simulation/90/1/1/1

Well. I tried to upgrade erp5_base, erp5_trade, erp5_pdm and then
erp5_accounting but I'm still not able to reexpand rules. I'm trying to
investigate the problem, but at first glance (before upgrade of
erp5_accounting) portal_rules/default_invoice_transaction_rule looks
same - predicates are in unchanged order, they are still related to same
simulations, et ce tera.

I read email from Romain[1] but I think I shall not change anything,
before be sure, that system after upgrade is stable? Am I right?

Did something with Invoice Transaction Rule changed in core, what makes
some of mine SMs unexpandable? My knowledge about Rules is still to low
to be more precise.

Thanks for any tips,
Luke

[1]http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.zope.erp5.general/699/focus=700