[Erp5-dev] Sale Supplies - problem with performance, some other questions

Shresth K shresth.k at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 14:57:22 CEST 2007

Hello Lukasz,

On 05/06/07, Łukasz K. Nowak <lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl> wrote:

> One another. On TechnicalNoteOnPredicates[2] one can read about:
> "You may want to configure the list of local properties which works like
> a criterion property and the list of base categories which works like a
> membership criterion base category with 2 portal defaults values:
>
>       * portal_criterion_base_category_list, default to
>         (source,destination,resource,group)
>       * portal_criterion_property_list, default to
>         (start_date,stop_date)"
>
> Where is it?

As several other default portal wide properties it should have been in
ERP5Defaults.py and this is where it was last seen, until someone else
confirm otherwise-

http://svn.erp5.org/erp5/trunk/products/ERP5/ERP5Defaults.py?r1=4173&r2=4381

I too am trying to find my way around the predicate and mapped value world.

Regards,
Shresth