[Erp5-dev] psyco import patchset

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Thu Apr 5 15:01:17 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm attaching patchset for psyco importing in ERP5. It is needed on
non-32bit Intel arch, as psyco is only available on 32bit intel arch.

I've found that some products import psyco by psycowrapper and some are
do it in try statements. Is it possible to decide how to import psyco?
I've used psycowrapper.

Thanks,

``Use the Source, Luke...''