[Erp5-dev] indexing non existent objects in Activities

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Fri Mar 23 03:19:38 CET 2007

On Thursday 22 March 2007 12:15, Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz wrote:
> I have run ERP5Site_reindexAll on an ERP5 Site.
> All the activities thus invoked have succeded, except one that is trying to
> reindex an object (business_template) which doesn't exist.
>
> Where could reindex script get the invalid Url? (the script was run with
> clearing catalog option set)

I do not know. This sounds horrible. Please investigate why, and fix it.

> Would removing that stalled activity by hand (i.e. by clearing activity
> queue) solve the problem?

Yes and no. It will disappear, and other messages which depend on the
erroneous message will start to be invoked. But I do not call this a
solution.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi CTO
ERP5: Full Featured High End Open Source ERP