[Erp5-dev] Beautiful Code Book

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Sat Mar 17 15:23:24 CET 2007

Great news. What would be fantastic is to be able to include the article in
erp5.org site. The previous one published at IEEE is now very hard to get.
Many people would like to get it but I can not because it is proprietary.

Do you think it will be posisble to put this new chapter in erp5.org ?

JPS.