[Erp5-dev] Beautiful Code Book

Rogerio Atem de Carvalho ratem at cefetcampos.br
Fri Mar 16 22:41:50 CET 2007

Hi,

following the discussion on the handbook, I would like to anounce that the
book Beautiful Code is scheduled to be released in June 15th. Our chapter is
named
"ERP5: Designing for Maximum Adaptability."

We first describe ERP5 in general and then Project in more detail, to show
how ERP5 is flexible. Yo already have an electronic copy of the beta version
of the chapter. We had to ommit, change, and simplify things to make it more
understandable to non-ERP5 developers and to fit into 12 pages.
You can find information on it at:
http://pyre.third-bit.com/blog/archives/863.html
Or order it at:
http://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Code-Leading-Programmers-Explain/dp/0596510047/

Of course, we mentioned all of you, some by name, some as a collective, and
made clear that this was a collective work, where I and Monnerat where only
the "biographers" of it.

Also, we are going to ask O'Reilly to send copies to Nexedi.
Therefore, I would like to thanks all of you for giving us the chance of
working with such a nice and competent collective that you guys represent!

Bye for now,
--
Prof. Rogério Atem de Carvalho, D.Sc.
Graduation & Research Coordinator