[Erp5-dev] Proxy role not working for workflow transitions?

Jacek Medrzycki jacek at erp5.pl
Sat Mar 10 15:16:55 CET 2007

hi

I have a transition  - reject_action, which requires Manager role to launch.

I have another transition - employ_action (available to Assignor) -
which triggers employ transition, which in turn triggers script (after).
This script does something and at the end launches reject_action on some
other objects. This script has proxy role of Manager.
However, when the user with role of Assignor tries to launch
employ_action, the script fails to launch reject_action on related
object. Of course, this action is available on the object and Manager
can launch it "by hand".

When I change the role on reject_action from Manager to Assignor, the
scripts works well. It looks like the proxy role does not apply to
workflow transition attempt.

Should it work like that?

Jacek