[Erp5-dev] purchase_invoice_builder wanted - dead or alive ;)

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Mon Mar 5 13:17:42 CET 2007

Hello,

PackingList_buildInvoice[1] refers to purchase_invoice_builder, but I
cannot find any in Business Templates.

Well - I suppose that after confirming Purchase Packing List something
shall be build. If not - some of causality between PPL-PIT shall happen.
Right now I'm creating PIT by hand, relate it with PPL, but no causality
/divergence is tested.

If purchase_invoice_builder is not implement, how *shall* be PPL with
PIT connected?

In testInvoice[2] test class TestPurchaseInvoice(TestInvoice) is
commented out. I do not have any idea, where test related to purchase
(after PPL confirmation) are...

Thanks,
Luke

[1]http://svn.erp5.org/erp5/trunk/bt5/erp5_trade/WorkflowTemplateItem/portal_workflow/packing_list_workflow/scripts/PackingList_buildInvoice.xml?view=markup