[Erp5-dev] all test fail miserably

bartek bartek at erp5.pl
Sun Mar 4 12:12:08 CET 2007

Hello

I have an unpleasant impression that currently the testing system of
ERP5 is completely broken - from what I found out, every test which
tries to install any template other than erp5_base fails with "tic is
looping forever" message. Am I right in thinking there is a serious
problem somewhere, in testing framework or in ERP5 itself?

 From what I see on erp5_report, this problem has been being reported by
the system for three days...

Anybody knows (a) the reason, (b) possible workaround, (c) time estimate
when can it be fixed?