[Erp5-dev] a new productivity tool - button selector

Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz mikolaj at erp5.pl
Thu Feb 15 17:36:12 CET 2007

On Tuesday 13 February 2007 13:49, Łukasz Nowak wrote:

> > I hope it is useful.
>
> Very! :) But I found, that after installing it, I'm not able to use
> ExternalEditor product http://plope.com/software/ExternalEditor in 0.9.1
> and 0.9.2 version. Could be ButtonSelector made compatible with
> ExternalEditor? Shall I attach any more information?

The Button Selector is updated and it doesn't conflict with ExternalEditor
anymore, although I wasn't able to make ExternalEditor open a file in any
editor.
I think it's a problem of EE configuration rather then interaction with BS.

The updated version should be send to SVN by Bartek very shortly.

Mikolaj