[Erp5-dev] business templates and type groups

Alexandre Boeglin alex at nexedi.com
Thu Jan 11 16:14:40 CET 2007

Le jeudi 11 janvier 2007 à 15:35 +0100, bartek a écrit :
> Am I right in observing that "groups" property of a portal type is not
> exported into a business template? If so, it is a bug or a feature?

Hi,

I already filed bug 444 about this, as a "Feature Request".

I was also thinking recently that I would need the same for init script.

Exporting the Portal Type itself is not really an option, as then, you
would need to also export every action, content type, workflow chain,
and so on ... which would make updating a site that uses such a template
nearly impossible.

Regards,
Alex