[Erp5-dev] [BUG?] Problem with list and button in Base_print

Pelletier Vincent vincent at nexedi.com
Thu Oct 19 16:40:25 CEST 2006

Le Mercredi 18 Octobre 2006 16:43, Łukasz Nowak a écrit :
> Hello,
> I've attached patch, which in my case resolves this problem, with some
> cautions:

Thanks.
I'll have to think a bit more before integrating your patch, so don't worry if
it's not applied right away :) .

>   - was my way of thinking right or wrong?

You're right.

>   - shall all print actions registered in portal_types be forms?

I'm discussing about this design problem, and it's the conclusion we're at.
The idea is to provide the default action if no print action is defined on the
portal type, if there is just one print action then it must be a script (for
compatibility, anyway that script can just redirect to a form if needed), and
the other print actions - if present - must be forms.

--
Vincent Pelletier