[Erp5-dev] [BUG?] Problem with list and button in Base_print

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Wed Oct 18 16:43:28 CEST 2006

Hello,

Łukasz Nowak napisał(a):
> Hello,

I've attached patch, which in my case resolves this problem, with some
cautions:

  - first action have to be form, not action, which returns print view
or
  - all actions have to be forms, as its described in wiki or cps (well,
somewhere there I read about it, but I cannot remind me where it was).

And some questions:

  - was my way of thinking right or wrong?
  - shall all print actions registered in portal_types be forms?

Bye,

tel: +48 32 392 10 60 int 37 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
https://ssl.ventis.com.pl/keys/lukasz.nowak.pub.asc
``Use the Source, Luke...''