[Erp5-dev] Multiple actions for object_exchange and object_print

Lukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Thu Sep 14 10:04:12 CEST 2006

Hello,

Dnia środa, 13 września 2006 12:29, Pelletier Vincent napisał:
> Le Mercredi 13 Septembre 2006 11:42, Lukasz Nowak a écrit :
> > Great. I think that revision should be increased, because it's not
> > upgrading with BT tool.
>
> Yes, I forgot to commit the revision number at the same time, and wondered
> which changelog to write to commit it... and then forgot about it :) .

There's one little problem with listing.

Situation: there are two print actions associated with type, one is default
(Base_printPdf) which sends PDF, and second is Print_OOo which sends
openoffice document. After second method is invoked _and_ browser asks to
save or open document then hitting on 'Cancel' button on form do not returns
to previous window, but sends document again.In this case
erp5/portal_skins/erp5_xhtml_style/Base_cancel isn't invoked.

Bye,

tel: +48 32 392 10 60 int 37 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
https://ssl.ventis.com.pl/keys/lukasz.nowak.pub.asc
``Use the Source, Luke...''