[Erp5-dev] Multiple actions for object_exchange and object_print

Pelletier Vincent vincent at nexedi.com
Wed Sep 13 12:29:23 CEST 2006

Le Mercredi 13 Septembre 2006 11:42, Lukasz Nowak a écrit :
> Great. I think that revision should be increased, because it's not
> upgrading with BT tool.

Yes, I forgot to commit the revision number at the same time, and wondered
which changelog to write to commit it... and then forgot about it :) .

By the way, the BT5 repos has problems (not updating bt5 for some days, except
when I ran the generation by hand). I'm working on it.

--
Vincent Pelletier