[Erp5-dev] interaction workflows - some questions

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Wed Jul 19 16:48:04 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm using interaction workflows to update fields on forms.
To react on changing `title' I've used method '_setTitle', which is
invoked while changing title, and it works great in my interaction.

But which method shall I choose to trigger on setting/changing
`resource' (in this case is Sale Supply Line). I do not want to use
'edit', which works well, but after using '_setResourceValue' or
'_setResource' the script isn't invoked.

Qs:

* To which function shall I attach in my case?
* How can I find functions which would be used to invoke interaction
workflows (eg. while updating object, etc.)?

Thanks in advance,

tel: +48 32 392 10 60 int 37 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
https://ssl.ventis.com.pl/keys/lukasz.nowak.pub.asc