[Erp5-dev] How use the Pluggable Auth Service

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Fri Jun 30 10:08:38 CEST 2006

Hello,

Dnia 29-06-2006, czw o godzinie 19:21 -0300, Diego Manhães Pinheiro
napisał(a):
> i try use the Pluggable Auth Service in the ERP5, but when access the
> Manage Members option in ERP5 view, an Error appear:
>
> Site Error
>
> An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
>
> Error Type: AttributeError
> Error Value: UserSourcesGroup

I do not know why that problem exists (if it's problem), but I've got
such workaround:

 - delete acl_users in ERP5 Site
 - create User folder
 - go into fresh created acl_users and add there user, with all Roles
except Owner

After such trick, that user is correctly recognized by all scripts in
ERP5 and has full functionality.

AFAIK that solution is only acceptable for developemnt/testing/demo
sites.

Bye,

tel: +48 32 392 10 60 int 37 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
https://ssl.ventis.com.pl/keys/lukasz.nowak.pub.asc