[Erp5-dev] problem in paysheet module - view paysheet cells

Bartek Gorny bartek at redpoint.mn.pl
Mon Jun 26 17:50:58 CEST 2006

Hello

There seem to be a problem with PaySheetLine_viewQuantity matrixbox -
it always comes up with empty cells. The movements are there, and have
correct values assigned, it is just that they are not displayed in the
matrixbox.

I spent several hours trying to work this out, but to no avail - the
only result is that I observed a strange behaviour: the cells do not
display anything, even if I set default value of matrixbox_quantity in
TALES to "python:222"; and, when I try to run a custom/test_py script
in a cell, by setting TALES value to "python:cell.test_py()", it logs
an AttributeError - while the very same thing can be done in other
matrixboxes (like in Sales Order) and it works ok.

"Software is largely a service industry operating under the persistent
but unfounded delusion that it is a manufacturing industry."
Eric S.Raymond, "The Magic Cauldron"