[Erp5-dev] HowToCreateERP5TradeFromScratch problem

Shrenik Bhura shrenik.bhura at intelliant.net
Sat May 13 12:22:44 CEST 2006

Thanks Jerome for your prompt response,

I have managed to proceed further but got stuck just a few steps later.

When the DeliveryBuilder is trying to create the packing list, I
encounter the following error:

PROBLEM(100) ActivityTool Could not call method build on object ('',
'erp5_trade', 'portal_deliveries', 'packing_list_builder')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/lib/zope/Products/CMFActivity/ActivityTool.py", line 177,
in __call__
    result = getattr(obj, self.method_id)(*self.args, **self.kw)
  File "/var/lib/zope/Products/ERP5/Document/OrderBuilder.py", line 113,
in build
    movement_list = self.searchMovementList(
  File "/var/lib/zope/Products/ERP5/Document/DeliveryBuilder.py", line
128, in searchMovementList
    select_method = getattr(self.getPortalObject(),
self.simulation_select_method_id)
AttributeError: Order_selectMovement

even though the method Order_selectMovement exists.

I noticed that as per revision 6973, this functionality has been
modified 'to cut the acquisition chain' but I am unsure if that could be
a reason of this error.

Could this too be due to the fact that I am logged in as a user
from /acl_users and not /erp5/acl_users?

Regards,
-SB