[Erp5-dev] ERP5 Live CD 1.0rc9

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Fri Apr 7 18:58:14 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm pleased to announce the availability of our new ERP5 Live CD version
1.0rc9. This version does not update Zope Products, but fixes some hardware
and software problems. For example, the kernel is updated to a newer release
from Mandriva. We are planning to make a full update in next version.

As usual, please use Bittorrent to download the CD image file:

http://torrent.erp5.org/erp5-1.0rc9.iso.torrent

If you have difficulty with Bittorrent, look at this wiki page for more
information:

http://wiki.erp5.org/DownloadLiveCd

Also, we would appreciate if you could redistribute this Live CD via http or
ftp or whatever.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi CTO
ERP5: Full Featured High End Open Source ERP