[Erp5-dev] subversion migration finished

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Wed Mar 29 03:43:44 CEST 2006

Hello,

We have migrated our CVS repository to Subversion [1]. The new way of
downloading source code is described in the wiki [2]. As we have set up an
Apache-based configuration, the repository is accessible via http or https.
This should be easier to access for those who are behind proxies and
firewalls.

[1] http://subversion.tigris.org/
[2] http://wiki.erp5.org/DownloadSourceCode

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi CTO
ERP5: Full Featured High End Open Source ERP