[Erp5-dev] Re: [Erp5-report] ERP5

Alexandre Boeglin alex at nexedi.com
Fri Jan 27 15:17:32 CET 2006

Le Vendredi 27 Janvier 2006 15:09, cvsdigest a écrit :

>     Portal Type Workflow Chain are now separated from Portal Type
> exports. Portal Type Workflow Chain and Portal Type Role Definition
> added to guess of Portal Type Properties.

Hello,

Please note that this change will affect you next time you export a
business template.

Importing Business Templates with Workflow Chain included in
PortalTypeItems is still working, for now.

Using the "Guess portal type properties" action should solve this.
Else, you just have to add the list of Portal Types for which you want
to export the Workflow Chain in your business template.
(so, to clarify : the property 'template_portal_type_workflow_chain'
should be a list of Portal Type Ids. nothing more).

I will add one field to the corresponding form.

Regards,
Alex