[Erp5-dev] translating accounting transaction lines

Bartłomiej Górny bartek at redpoint.mn.pl
Sat Jan 21 21:09:48 CET 2006

Hi

For Polish accounting, I needed to translate labels of transaction lines
(like 'income', 'collected_vat' etc.). At the moment they do not
translate, since they are only raw ids of the line objects.

The solution I came up with was to change SaleInvoiceTransaction_init so
that it does:

transaction.newContent(portal_type='Sale Invoice Transaction Line',
                        id='income',
                        title='income',
                        quantity=0,
                        immediate_reindex=1)

and to change listbox cols in transaction view so that it displays
translated_title instead of id.

Is it ok? If so, do you want patches to transactions init scripts and views?

"Software is largely a service industry operating under the persistent
but unfounded delusion that it is a manufacturing industry."
Eric S.Raymond, "The Magic Cauldron"