[Erp5-dev] CMS and ERP

Rafael Monnerat rmonnerat at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 03:22:26 CET 2005

> What is your idea behind combining a CMS and an ERP ? (I am asking you
> > this
> > question because I thought a lot about it and I am interested in your
> > opinion).

 I decide start a new thread to discuss this subject....

Hi Jean,

In my opinion, the ERPs needs working with other informations (
Personal for example or projects).
If you use ERP in manufactoring,OK . But in others areas ( Like
Services Companies, Governamental Solutions) the ERP needs an CMS that
support:

Members Inter-Comunication
Calendar and Groups Events ok tasks
Catalog Full-Text
Folder structure (in some cases)
The most important is the Documents ( Texts, PDF, ...) used for many
sections of companies ( User Guide, Companies' objectives, Security
Politicals, Online Memos.

I don't think the ERP5 needs have on default version all stuffs, but
needs support that ( or creation with Business Templates) without user
external resources.

I hope contribute with ERP5 projects...

We ( all lists ) could discuss about this...

PS.: My english not so good, have pacience please ... :)

--
Rafael M. Monnerat
http://monnerat.objectis.net