[Erp5-dev] Category creation problem

Sebastien Robin seb at nexedi.com
Wed Oct 12 09:33:50 CEST 2005

Le mercredi 12 Octobre 2005 09:16, Shrenik Bhura a écrit :
> It seems that we can't create a category by the id - 'sid' - Why?
>
> Through the category import tool it does create one but shows as
> 'Object does not exist'.
>
> Are there any exceptions to creating category ids?

You should have a loot to this PropertySheet :
ERP5Type/PropertySheet/XMLObject.py

sid is already a property of all ERP5 objects, like title. So it is not
possible to use the id 'sid'.

  Seb.

--
Sebastien Robin, Nexedi Technical Director
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies