[Erp5-dev] bootstrap

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Mon Oct 10 16:49:03 CEST 2005

On Monday 10 October 2005 04:35 pm, Romain Courteaud wrote:
> But, they can't be perfectly stable (as we can add new functionnality, or
> correct a bug). So, we need to find a way to update them.
> For example, we can create a new business template for only that (if
> possible).

There is only one part which can be reduced even more: the actions. Since the
actions are only for the user interface, we can segregate them from the
portal type definition. In fact, the Business Template has already supported
action manipulation very well.

However, you should try not to modify them, as they are the really core part
in ERP5, and not related to any business logic.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi Research Director
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies