[Erp5-dev] error in portal_categories

Romain Courteaud romain at nexedi.com
Fri Aug 26 13:56:30 CEST 2005

Hello,

It's seems this is just a configuration error.
To correct this, edit the portal type 'Category Tool'
https://localhost:9080/erp5_demo/portal_types/Category%20Tool

Modify the action 'List' with this url:
string:${object_url}/Folder_viewContentList

The old value was:
string:${object_url}/Folder_list
And Folder_listy does not exists, that's why it failed.

Romain