[Erp5-dev] optional actions

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Tue Jul 5 09:24:27 CEST 2005

Le mardi 5 Juillet 2005 02:38, Yoshinori Okuji a écrit :
> I have implemented optional actions. You can configure optional actions
> in the tab Actions in ERP5TypeInformation, and these actions are not
> included in Business Templates automatically. You can add new actions to
> existing portal types safely in this way.
>
> YO

Very nice. What happens if I want to modifiy existing actions to change
their behaviour ? (ex. printing with a custom form layout rather than the
default printing action)

Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software
http://www.nexedi.com
ERP5: Libre/ Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies
http://www.erp5.org
Rentalinux: Desktop Linux Server
http://www.rentalinux.com